Monday, February 22, 2010

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page.

Today's Musing Mondays post is about keeping books. Do you keep all the books you every buy? Just the ones you love? Just collectibles? What do you do with the ones you don't want to keep?

I do have quite a collection of books but they're mostly books I want to read, not ones I have read. I don't keep very many of my books. If I like a book enough that I know I will re-read it, or if it's one of my all-time favorites, I definitely will keep it.

The books I don't want to keep I take to a local used bookstore. They take used books in trade for store credit so I take bags of books there and use my in-store credit to buy more books! It's really a win-win situation for all involved. :)

No comments: