Thursday, January 14, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

btt button

Booking Through Thursday is hosted here.

Suggested by Prairie Progressive:

Do you read the inside flaps that describe a book before or while reading it?

Absolutely. I absolutely need to know what a book is about before I read, and sometimes I even go back in the middle of reading a book to read the jacket flap. I like to know exactly what I'm reading about, if that makes any sense! I'm not someone who can pick up a book with no knowledge of its plot.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I do that too! Especially when I'm having trouble getting into a book or get frustrated with the plot - I need to know what I'm getting into when I open a book.

Jenn said...

That's exactly when I do it! When I'm stuck in the plot and it feels like it's going nowhere - it's like I need some assurance that something's going to happen!