Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer these questions:

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:

I am currently reading: Stardust, by Neil Gaiman, and really enjoying it. It got off to a semi-slow start but it's picking up. Neil Gaiman has a great writing style. I've heard him speak before, and I think his voice and accent are beautiful, so I am kind of reading it with his voice in my head (if that makes sense!) and that's making it even better!

Before that, I finished: New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer. It was a lot better than Twilight (which I did enjoy) and I'm really looking forward not only to reading the next in the series but also seeing the movie. ('Cause I think that Taylor Lautner is a cutie patootie!)

Next Up: Continuing the Twilight series with Eclipse...

1 comment:

MizB said...

I loved the Twilight series, and yep -- Taylor Lautner is yuuummmy! ;)

Thanks for playing!

~MizB