Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog to discuss what we are reading this week, as well as books completed the previous week.

Books Completed Last Week:
In the Woods / Tana French
Twilight / Stephenie Meyer

Books I Gave Up On:
None! So far my reading choices for 2010 have all been good ones. I hope I can keep up that trend.

Books I am Currently Reading:
I just started Paper Towns by John Green.

After That:
I think I'm going to keep on with the Twilight series and read New Moon next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you linked up on last week's meme instead of this weeks. You can double check it here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-january_18.html

I've heard lots of great things about Paper Towns by John Green. It's on my wanna read list.

Happy reading this week! :)