Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog

to discuss what we are reading this week, as well as books completed the previous week.

Books completed last week:

Paper Towns / John Green

New Moon / Stephenie Meyer

Books I gave up on:

Again, none. So far my choices have been good!

What I am currently reading:

I just started Stardust by Neil Gaiman, for the second time. I just love his writing style.

After that:

I will be continuing with the Twilight series and reading Eclipse.

Books for which I still need to write reviews:

Um, pretty much all of them? I’ve read In the Woods, Twilight, and Paper Towns and have to write those reviews. I’m still very new at this blogging thing so I have to find a rhythm for reviews.

4 comments:

NerdyMe said...

Stardust? Is the movie "Stardust" made from this book?

I'm reading this: (yawning)

http://mylastread.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-this-how-people-write-books.html

Amy said...

I'm glad you're liking the Twilight series! Good luck with your reviews!

Alaine said...

I haven't read Stardust but it is sitting on my book shelf waiting. I loved the movie which is why I bought the book. Also a fan of the Twilight series.

Hope you have a great reading week!

Anonymous said...

I so want to read Paper Towns! Great books on your list this week.