Thursday, January 14, 2010

Library Loot: Week of January 10, 2010




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.





These books found their way into my home this week. I'm excited for all of them!

Paper Towns - John Green



















Stardust - Neil Gaiman


















Kiss of Life - Daniel Waters



















Hate List - Jennifer Brown



















Fool - Christopher Moore



















Fluke - Christopher Moore



















Coyote Blue - Christopher Moore

3 comments:

Marg said...

You have some fun reads ahead of you! I think that I am missing out by not having read John Green myself. One day!

Christine said...

Hi Jenn! Enjoy your loot. I have had STARDUST on my shelf for years. I don't know why I've never read it. I love Gaiman's children's and YA fiction!

Nise' said...

Paper Towns and Hate List were both very good. Kiss of Life looks great