Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #160




Friday Fill-Ins is hosted here.



1. You have a chance to change the world. Do it!
2. I need some chocolate right now!

3. There is a castle on a cloud.

4. Break it now and pay later.

5. It's time to eat!

6. His feelings for me are up in the air but it'll all work out in the end.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to boyfriend time, tomorrow my plans include a visit with old friends, and Sunday, I want to clean my kid's room and get some laundry done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Number 4 is what I would like to tell my 22 month old sometimes.
Have a great weekend!

kas512 said...

If you enjoyed the book you should join the new Facebook Page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Guilt-Project/409725770623#/pages/The-Guilt-Project/409725770623